
The trip was mostly good, less some of the driving. The roads are so winding it gives the passenger a headache and the driver had a tough time manouvering the vehicle. Hubby got caught for speeding on the second day of our trip and I dun really blame him. Some of the roads are so straight it's very easy to just go faster and faster. Even travelling at 140km/h is quite easily attainable and you dun feel it cos there may be very little cars on the highway. So we had to constantly watch the speedometer.
The sights are fantastic and rainbows are aplenty there. We see a rainbow almost evry other day and Hubby made it as leisurely a trip as possible. But cos I got tired, he had to skip some of the places he planned to visit on the itinerary. The only thing I wasn't prepared for was the weather. It being Autumn, I thought it wouldn't be very cold. Boy, was I wrong! It can be freezing!
I guess the baby is excited about being on his/her first trip. Cos I feel very distinct movement for the first time when we were there. Previous movements had me guessing if it's really the baby or just some muscle spasm or gas. But this was unmistakeable. It was the baby! And I think I'll have a tough time when the baby's born. Cos the baby is awake very early in the morning. There goes my sleep. (Oh, he knows I'm talking about him. Cos he just moved! haha...) And yes, we bought mostly, stuff for the baby. Not much for ourselves.
The only thing that made me wanna come back fast is the food and yeah, I do miss our little nest. Anyway, we had a good trip and I didn't have to pay a single cent. Thanks, dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment