Thursday, August 2, 2012

A New Addition!

The SIL gave birth to a healthy baby boy today, finally! Baby Lester was way past the edd and had to be induced and the whole of today is an adventure for his proud parents.

Talking about delivery and the baby brought on an ache in my breasts, which is really amazing considering the fact that I've stopped breastfeeding for about a week already. For a moment there, I thought of getting pregnant again. Just a moment. I promptly pulled myself back to earth and came face to face with reality. And anyway, I won't be going thru the whole labour experience. Having gone thru 2 previous c-sections, I can't have a vaginal birth anymore. Kinda miss the whole labour experience... The waiting, contractions, checking for dilation, water bag bursting, etc....

Anyway, welcome baby Lester! Aunt Yvonne can't wait to see you and carry you! O, the sweet feeling of carrying a newborn!

No comments: