Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Lil Christmas Dinner

Christmas was a quiet affair this year, with just our little family of 3 going for mass and getting pressies for Dallen. The hubs decided to bring us to Hyatt for our Christmas dinner and it was really good. This has got to be the best dinner I've had since we came to Jogja. Though the variety was not wide, the food was nice. And when you're in Jogja, you gotta adjust your expectation a little.
I had a wonderful dinner and half-way through dinner, the hubs showed me a pic that was to be my Christmas present! I got a surprised! Cos we didn't really talk about what each other wanted for Christmas and I thought we're not gonna get presents for each other (save money lah). But he went behind my back and got Laine to buy the present on his behalf! Sneaky fella! But anyhow, I love the present and I love the dinner. Thanks, darling! :)
Merry Christmas to one and all! May the good Lord keep you and bless you!

No comments: