Tuesday, December 7, 2010

So Insensitive!

I dunno why the hubs likes to get on my nerves and put me down. Is it to inflate his already very bloated ego? Truth is, there really is nothing he should be very proud of. There's so much about him that I feel is lacking and he's so inadequate on so many levels. But that doesn't mean I have to come right out and say it or mock at him or make fun of it. Just cos he can speak the language doesn't mean he can be rude and disregard the fact that I can't and so maybe it's basic courtesy that he doesn't speak to me in that language. Wat is he trying to prove by doing that? That he's more superior than me? I dun think so. I think this calls for sensitivity. Even when we go out, he leaves me to either sink or survive by walking away when I needed him to translate for me. So I sink by appearing dumb and stupid to the locals; or survive by simply walking away and appearing rude. He's just being selfish cos he speaks the language and it doesn't affect him. So he totally disregards my feelings. This is wat i get for being considerate to him. Thank you very much. Maybe it's really true that a woman should only think of herself and not treat the man too nicely. Cos he'll only take her for granted in the long run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only wanted you to try but I'm sorry if I did that and left you feeling betrayed. That's never my intention.