Yesterday we had our first viewing by a prospective tenant and I was initially quite apprehensive cos they are Indians and I have heard so many horror stories of Indian tenants. We decided to give it a try anyway and well, they turned out to be a nice couple with a young son. So with the first viewing, we sealed the deal and we immediately got the deposit in cash! This was easier than I anticipated and the best part is, they agreed to the rental we wanted, which is actually kinda high. But, what the heck. The money's with me now and that's what's important. After having stopped work for so long, it feels damn bloody good to have income like dat without having to pay for bills and what-nots. Meanwhile, we're gonna get stuff in the house replaced, just to be fair to them.
We're waiting to ink the contract and let's hope everything turns out well so that we can continue the lease for the entire time we're in Jogja. It's always easier to deal with familiarity than the unknowns, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment