The hubs have been on leave since Wed and we finally got down to doing more packing last night. I realise the only time when it's most effective to pack is actually at night, with the lil one sleeping and no good shows on the telly. Since there isn't much else to do, we decided to do some packing and quite quickly, finished packing the wardrobes. They're now rather empty, with just some clothes to tide us over for the next 2 weeks before we fly. All else are in suitcases and I'm actually quite amazed and rather surprised that all I needed was less than 2 suitcases to store my stuff. I had to leave lots behind but I dun really need them anyway. Some of the clothes have been hanging in the wardrobe for 3-5 years without me wearing them even once. So those, along with bright coloured ones (which I dun have many), goes into storage cos ppl in Jogja dun believe in bright colours. The house is really in a mess and I dun feel very motivated to clean it. Since it's already messy, having hairs and dust on the floor wouldn't make it a lot worse right? I still need to get some books to kill my boredom and I'm actually really looking forward to working out. Des' friend informed us of a house which may be suitable for us and I'm hoping it all works out. Once accommodation is settled, then we can talk about everything else. Prior to that, we'll just be living out of suitcases. That house has 3 bedrooms plus a servant's quarter and the best part is, rental is dirt cheap! But then again, anything can happen and we might not be able to rent it. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed cos I wanna have space to put a threadmill so I can have the flexibility to work out anytime I want cos I can still watch the baby. Things are so restricted now cos we have no help and are the primary and sole caregivers. All the farewell dinners and what-nots have caused me to gain weight again and I'm really quite disgusted with myself. Everytime I look into the mirror I hate the reflection that's staring back at me. I really need to lose those kilos. Target date: 8 Aug 2010 (Dallen's first birthday party). Note to self: I will NOT come back looking like a frumpy housewife. I will be back looking good and glamourous.
No comments:
Post a Comment