Hubby and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and bought some toys and clothes for the kids. As we went around Suntec City, Hubby saw some jewellery shops and since I bought him his Christmas present already, it's his turn now to worry about what to get me. So he dragged me into one of the shops and we looked at the rings available. I saw one which I really like and have been thinking of for the longest time.
But the ring was too expensive so even though I have been thinking about it for the longest time, I still haven't gotten it. When I saw the price tag, I was so excited cos it's so affordable. For such a thick band with 3 diamonds, the price tag only shows $2k plus! I wanted to buy it straightaway. But when Hubby asked the sales person how much the ring cost, she said $9k plus! OMG! My bubble burst instantly and I felt sooooo disappointed. Even Hubby also saw the price tag that states $2k plus. How could they???? Feel so cheated lor. How can they put the price tag at $2k plus when the ring actually costs $9k plus?! How can they raise the customers' hopes only to dash it with the fact?! This is ridiculous. And till today, I'm still thinking of the ring. Sigh...I want that ring but dun want the price tag!!!!! Revert it to the price I saw!
No comments:
Post a Comment