Monday, December 31, 2007

Time with My Godson

We had our annual Christmas-cum-New Year dinner just now with Luke, Adrian, Elaine, Amanda and partners. And of course, the children came along and I was so looking forward to having Shane. As usual, he was so very handsome, although he just woke up when he just reached and was looking slightly ruffled. But he's still good-looking nonetheless.

Dinner was good and luckily there wasn't as much leftover food as compared to last year. Otherwise, hubby will nag at me and say I buy too much food again. Maybe I shall think of something else next year cos we've been doing steamboat for the past years and I think it's about time we do something different. Maybe we can do potluck or something. But it'll be troublesome for everybody. So instead of troubling everybody, why not just trouble myself. Anyway, it's an annual event and not like it's monthly. So it's ok lah. This period of the year I'm usually on leave and can afford the time.

This time round we had an addition of chocolate fondue for dessert cos the set that I originally bought as a present for a friend broke and we only managed to salvage the main pot. So I kept the pot for myself. Elaine also brought a cake and it was delicious. But we were all too full to finish the cake and she can't have it cos the cake has alcohol in it and she's still breast-feeding. So she gave her share to Shawn.


Even hubby was trying to catch up on lost time with Shane. But we didn't have the chance to take much photos. Shyann was running a temperature and was getting cranky. Shane was also getting tired and sleepy and starting to be cranky. So Elaine and Shawn had to cut short the visit and return home. Hopefully Shyann'll be fine soon and her temperature will subside.



3 comments:

ah fun said...

everytime i think back abt the video u sent me it juz puts a smile back onto my face. *pukes* lol

bEll said...

hahahaha....
yes, glad my baby put a smile on ur face :)

Hey Vonnie didn't do a proper thank you for the wonderful dinner and time at your place that night.. really missed hanging out with you noisy bunch of people.
let's do a CNY one ok? Maybe this time we bring food??

ah fun said...

hi bell.. yup, cool dude and babe you've got there! and von can never stop raving about shaney boy! :)