I've been feeling very upset for the past few days. Tried as I might, I just couldn't shake off that feeling. So familiar is that feeling that I was astounded. When I'm in the office, things are fine. But once I have the chance to be alone, I will start to feel sad all over again. For example, when I was in the taxi travelling to my client's office, I sink right down to the very bottom.
When I'm at home, it got even worse. I just couldn't shake off that feeling. It feels like my life has taken several leaps backwards and I am unable to crawl out of the ditch to move forward. Are things really the same as it was? Am I just imagining things?
I really dunno. One thing I know is that I am falling into depression again. The symptoms are all there and it's just so recognizable. What am I to do? Am I to just let it go? Do I still have what I thought is mine?
Just came back from church and although I do feel more peaceful, I still cannot shake off the feeling of sadness. Sigh....
2 comments:
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-8
silly gal, althought i am not very good in words and dun really exactly understand what u r going through right now.
but i really think its just the "moment"
you'll be fine and you are doing fine!
free your thoughts and dun let anything pull or drag u down. think positive or perhaps u r thinking too much.
Post a Comment