I really am dragging myself to work everyday. It seems like the footsteps are getting heavier and heavier. Much as I want to bring myself out of this slump, I find it really difficult to do. There's so much I wanna do but somehow the thought of coming to the office is just so depressing. Didn't they always say: If you have to drag yourself to work everyday, then it's time to change your job. Maybe it's really high time I change my job. Perhaps I have been in the same place for too long and seen too much crap happening.
One of the reason I can work here for so long is the people. But now, the whole team is different and the relationship is no longer there. I always have to wonder whether is it safe to talk to this and that person and it's really just so tiring. Sometimes when you just wanna grumble and nag, you find it very difficult to cos you never know who is listening in and might just take what you say out of context and serenade it to the boss' ears. It never used to be like that. Even previously when my office is right next to the GM's office, I can say whatever I damn well please cos that's just us. The team is like that and the GM knows it. We are just having harmless chatter and venting our frustrations, which is healthier than just cooping everything up. But now, there is no such luxury. Even sometimes when I wanna talk to Chum I have to be careful lest someone is listening.
I simply hate this kinda environment. And it doesn't help that there is someone who thinks she knows all accounts and try to act clever. DIEW! Why dun you just handle your own accounts and leave the rest of the world alone. You ain't as good as you think you are cos you can't even handle your own accounts well and you can't deliver a speech without slurring! That dun impresses me much! You'll do well to keep your butt out of my business.
One of the reason I can work here for so long is the people. But now, the whole team is different and the relationship is no longer there. I always have to wonder whether is it safe to talk to this and that person and it's really just so tiring. Sometimes when you just wanna grumble and nag, you find it very difficult to cos you never know who is listening in and might just take what you say out of context and serenade it to the boss' ears. It never used to be like that. Even previously when my office is right next to the GM's office, I can say whatever I damn well please cos that's just us. The team is like that and the GM knows it. We are just having harmless chatter and venting our frustrations, which is healthier than just cooping everything up. But now, there is no such luxury. Even sometimes when I wanna talk to Chum I have to be careful lest someone is listening.
I simply hate this kinda environment. And it doesn't help that there is someone who thinks she knows all accounts and try to act clever. DIEW! Why dun you just handle your own accounts and leave the rest of the world alone. You ain't as good as you think you are cos you can't even handle your own accounts well and you can't deliver a speech without slurring! That dun impresses me much! You'll do well to keep your butt out of my business.
1 comment:
ya i second wad u said.. DIEW! she was goin thru her stack of namecards this afternn and kept goin on and on that she wldn't be needing them anymore and shld pass them to u instead. and on she went ranting abt how she shldnt be doing wad she is now... oh wells and so the story goes. im really glad i dont have to do her accounts cuz she's damn unhelpful.. but lets hope that i'll get to see the day... bah!
Post a Comment