We went for porridge buffet at Suntec during lunch today and I must say it wasn't half bad. Although porridge isn't on our top list of fave food, the variety at the buffet is quite good and the food doesn't taste too bad.
AW was asking Bello to try some chicken dish and Bello can't take chicken cos she is allergic. Chum, Ling and I knew about this so we just told AW that she can't take chicken. So AW asked why not and Chum came up with this reply that made us all burst out into laughter: 她不吃鸡因为受不了刺激. Power sia! None of us thought of such a reply lor. And she came up with that like super fast can! It was so spontaneous and I'm so proud of Chum that she is so witty.
The lunch was so joyous and we enjoyed it a lot. We were laughing so much lor. I think with Bello around, it's difficult not to laugh. Haha.... Whenever she's around we will just have so much fun and laughter. I think she will be the life of all parties and the joy pot of everyone. I miss having her around in the office sometimes. She just brings so much joy and laughter with her wherever she goes, even when she is angry, like today. And she has so many stories about her life to share with us that we always like listening to her.
Anyway, today is Tuesday and it's a few days more to go before the weekend. How I wish the weekend is like tomorrow. Sigh...can't wait for weekends to come nowadays. I'm sooooooooo looking forward to December when we can go for our holiday and not have to go to work! And we can have all the freedom in the world to do what we want, go wherever we want, whenever we want! This is called: THE TIMES OF OUR LIVES!
1 comment:
heh thinking back.. its really quite funny huh. dunno how i managed to come up with that so quickly also. somemore its in chinese! wooohoooooo.. cowabunga!
Post a Comment