So here I am at home and not enjoying it one bit. Of all times I must fall sick now. This is like the most busy period of the year and I just lost one day of work. Dammit.
All I can do is go for the online course and finish the course today since it's the deadline. But I lost one day of sales call! Sigh... And I still have the SSO concert invites to work on. It really is a waste of time staying at home. Luckily I'm not like Ah Pau and Ah Ho with so many RFPs to do. That can be real irritating. Anyway, my time will come when we have to prepare the corp rate letters and the calendars and the ang pows..It's a never-ending stream of activities. *faint*
Haven't seen Bello for a few days. Wonder if she's ok and if her ear has unblocked itself. She was really in a frenzy that day when Ling told her that her face just turned red. She literally ran off lor! Comical lah she. Anyway, need to go study the stupid online course now. Cheerios!
No comments:
Post a Comment