Sunday, May 9, 2010

Think Before You Act

I continue to be amazed. And even slightly amused, had the situation not be so ridiculously close to home.
Someone suggested sending his illegitimate daughter to stay with us in Jogja, to lend a helping hand. Or so he made it sound. Either he's really delusional or he's taking me for a fool. I mean, before you put your dick in holes where it doesn't belong, shouldn't you have thought of the consequences first? So he chose someone young enough to be his daughter. But man proposes, God disposes. Things turned out otherwise and the mistress died before him, leaving him stranded with 3 kids (who are old enough to be his grandchildren) and no money nor passion to provide for them. So now he is looking to dump the kids on someone else. No, thank you. I have a wonderful kid and at the moment, that's quite enough. I intend to give myself wholeheartedly to my son and if I want another kid, I'll let hubs know and we can procreate again. I have no wish or desire to play mother to someone else's kid; an illegitimate one, no less. Fool around all you want. But if you think I'm gonna clean up your mess for you, you have another thing coming. I will not let myself be burdened by the product(s) of your senseless horniness (if there's such a word).
To put icing on the cake, he asked hubs for money so that he can fly to Philippines to visit his new mistress. Duh! Our resources are meant for better things than that; like moulding the future of my son. If I can help it (which I most definitely will put up a fight for), I will not allow hubs to do that. Nobody uses resources meant for my son just for his own deranged pleasure.
Think, think, think! And not necessarily southwards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boss!! 1st time reading your blog and find it so really interesting.. Well said for some instances. Ie: "Before you put your D***...."
Shan't comment much on "that person" since he's the *** of my best buddy.
So how's everything over there?
Heard from the news that there's a quake today, are you guys being affected by it?
Probably slower connection, I guess. :)

Signing off - Boss.

Just Me said...

Hi boss! Welcome to my blog! Glad you enjoyed my literacy talent...haha... We're so far so good. For once in our lives we belong to the 'rich' category. Is there a quake? Been totally cut off cos I dun understand the newspapers here and can't enter CNA website. But the connection was down last night, though. Maybe that's why. Anyway, stay tuned to my blog for more updates. See ya soon! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Totally amused by your post....=D