It began to pour and so I went to close the balcony door. When I looked down, I saw the neighbor's car all covered with ash. And these are people who keep their cars clean. Moreover, the floor is dusty again (I just mopped the whole house yesterday). So I guess another eruption has taken place and checked my phone for confirmation. True enough, CNA carried a story on the recent eruption and stated this is the strongest eruption yet. The eruptions are getting stronger and fiercer everyday, with no signs of relenting. The government has widened the unsafe area from a 10km radius to 15km. At the rate Merapi is going, we'll have to be evacuated soon (we're at the 30km radius). Meanwhile, wat's gonna happen to Dallen's lungs. I suspect this is why his cough refuses to go away.
Merapi! O, Merapi! Wat must we do to appease you? Who has angered u so?!
Merapi! O, Merapi! Wat must we do to appease you? Who has angered u so?!
No comments:
Post a Comment