Friday, March 21, 2014

Term Break's Ending

Its Friday and the term break is coming to an end. Had the hubs been around, I would have been very sad at the prospect of the boys returning to school since this will mean we won't get to spend as much time together. But with the hubs being away, things are very different and I know the boys are mostly bored. But God has been good and the haze that I initially thought will prohibit us from going out cleared before the week started. We've got the much awaited rain and all is good. 

So I brought the kids out and they weren't cooped up at home as I thought they'll be. 

    My fave place to bring the boys. It's clean, it's fun and it's indoors (which means we won't be affected by weather).




    We even managed to get some outdoor time!

    Getting our money's worth... Haha...

I brought them to the mall yesterday and even managed to do some retail therapy!


So, we survived the term break and I managed to sleep in on a couple of mornings while the boys thankfully played on their own. 

To the next term we go and I'm looking forward to the June holidays, our last long break together before the hubs returns to work. 4 years has passed and it's time for him to pay his dues. 


No comments: